Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

17's Lasting Fix Nail Polish - Woo Me and Forever



(Woo me)
(Forever)

On a recent trip into boots I spied 17’s new range of nail polish colours from their Spring Vintage Love Limited Edition collection! I picked up two of the colours Woo Me – a light lilac colour and Forever – nude/caramel colour!
I absolute love these colours as they are perfect for the spring and would really like to try the other colours from the collection! The only thing putting me off however is the consistency of the polish. I found it quite difficult to apply and had to apply 2-3 coats to get the finished look as the first coat was streaky! Although for the price (£2.99) you get what you pay for, and for beautiful colours I may put up with the quality of the polish!
At moment Boots are offering 3 for 2 on all 17 cosmetics, so I think I might pick up three more which will give a gorgeous range of colours to wear for spring and summer!
Have you tried anything from the 17’s Spring Vintage Love collection? What would you recommend?
Hope you are having a lovely week! I’m off to do lots of university work, wish me luck!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these and got them for my birthday today :D But can't explain the colour of 'Forever' I hate that they call them such stupid things haha!

    ReplyDelete