Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

I'm back!!! :)


(Sorry for the crappy iPhone photo and the fact my eyes look weird. I’m still getting used to taking picture on my phone!)

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I’ve been M.I.A!! I’ve been finishing my university dissertation over the last few month, its been the biggest priority in my life for sooo long now, but I will be handing in my finished project on Tuesday...so the blogging will resume back to normal after that! Which i’m really happy about because I’ve got lots of ideas and new pieces I want to blog about!

Hope everyone is happy and well! Did everyone watch the royal wedding? Kate looked beautiful didn’t she? I celebrated by having a tea party round a friend’s house and drinking coffee (because I don’t like tea lol!) from my royal wedding mug! (hence the weird photo above!)

Hopefully I still have some readers left after my long absence! Look forward to all the new posts coming soon!

Hope everyone has a lovely long weekend (again!) :)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment