Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Exciting Beauty News for Southampton :)

I just wanted to make a big apology for neglecting my blog (I know im truly rubbish!) but I’ve been super busy for the pass two weeks working overtime at work and looking after my poor mum; she’s suffering with sciatica and can barely walk :( !

But with the excusing over! I now have some great beauty news for the likes of the beauty addicts in Southampton!




About a week ago I notice a article in the Daily Echo informing that John Lewis in Southampton are spending 4 million upon refurbishing the whole of the middle floor (just the middle floor!!) housing all of women’s fashion and BEAUTY!

Whilst walking around West Quay tonight (Me and Joe were taking a visit to Thomas Cook to finally pay off our holiday to New York!!!) I notice John Lewis had already started improving and noticed a few new make-up stands had joined the amazing make-up line up!

Now I finally live locally to Laura Mercier, Elemis, OPI, Nail Inc, Bare Escentuals, and there is still room for more!


I cant wait to see what is awaiting the rest of the beauty section in John Lewis! I can barely contain myself from going back tomorrow and buying everything insight! But I really must start saving for some spending money for New York…to buy even more make-up!

I’m off now to start researching into a huge shopping list I need to take to New York to make sure I buy all the amazing make-up and beauty goodies I can only get in America!

Sorry again for the lack of post recently, but I’m back and have loads of ideas for posts…and I’m open to any request!

Hope your having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment