Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

My new love - ELF Studio Make-up Brushes


I really don’t think I’ll be able to live without my ELF Studio Make-up Brushes!


From Left – Right – Angled Foundation Brush, Eyeshadow ‘C’ Brush, Kabuki Face Brush, Powder Brush

The real beauty of all these brushes is that they are super soft and CHEAP!

Angled Foundation Brush (£3.50) – I use this brush for applying highlight on my cheekbone. This brush is just your average angled foundation brush, but still very good for the price.

Eyeshadow ‘C’ Brush (£3.50) – I love this brush for my eyeshadow! The ‘C’ stands for crease (I presume?) Its perfect for applying colour to the crease of the eye lid!

Kabuki Face Brush (£5) – When I first received my ELF order through the post the first thing I opened was this Kabuki Face Brush, and I spent most of the day playing with it smoothing it all over my hand and face because it is sooo soft. The brush is perfect for my bronzer and I would highly recommend it! Especially for only a fiver!

Powder Brush (£3.50) – I saved the best brush till last! I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation and it gives my make-up the most flawless finish. The bristles of the brush are densely packed forming a flat surface of the brush to buff in foundation. I love this brush! I really wanted to buy a few more as back up (just in case!) Although bad news...the website has sold out of them at the moment :( but just keep looking!

I love ELF studio brushes and I’ll be making another order soon to try out the other studio brushes!

Have you tried any of the ELF Studio Brushes?

Hope your having a good Friday
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment