Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection


After reading loads and loads of blogs about the new MAC Venomous Villains Collection my excitement has reached the maximum!!

As you all know (from previous posts) I live about 30 miles away from my nearest MAC counter, but I think this collection will mean jumping in my car just to lay my hands on some of the products. I would order online, however I am sooo impatient when it comes to waiting for the package to arrive! (I was unbearable to live with, when waiting for my urban decay palette to be delivered!).

To be completely honest after looking at some of the products that lucky bloggers have managed to get their hands on from the MAC Venomous Villains event (I’ll admit I’m slightly jealous!) I’m not really excited about the actual products, it’s mainly just the fact its Disney related!

But on my wish list though are – the liquid powder in Cajun, its looks amazing for highlighting! And maybe the nail lacquers and a couple of the lipsticks/glosses (the packaging look soo cute!)
I believe it is out on 7th Oct!

What will you be buying from the VV collection?

Hope you’re having a pleasant Monday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment