Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

A designer shopping secret!

I wanted to let you all in on a little designer shopping secret…

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/

I’ve been subscribed to this website for some time now and seen many of brilliant designer bargains that you really shouldn’t miss out on!

(Sorry for the rubbish print screen/copy and paste/ cropped and edited pic – the weird purple strip is covering up my log in details)

I’ve only ever made one large purchase from the website when they were having a huge end of season sale – but I ended up saving a small fortune!

I purchased three WonderBra Bras originally £30 reduced to £8, two OPI nail varnish sets both at £10 each (I’m not sure how much they were originally) and Stila makeup including an eye shadow quad in Marrakesh, a brush and a bronzer (Again I’m unsure about prices, I’m writing this at uni and haven’t got any paperwork to refer back to)
and some gorgeous jewellery from FCUK all under £10 each.

I only wish I had pictures of everything to show you but I received my order about 5 months ago and I didn’t think to take any – Sorry!

They sell loads of different designer goodies ranging from home wear to clothes, bags and shoes to make-up. However been warned the sale for each designer brand only tends to run for a few days so you have to be quick, but they do tell you when different sales are coming up. The only catch is; is that you have to sign up first, but there is no fee or anything like involved – they just send you an e-mail everyday informing you of different sales, which I find really helps because you don’t have to keep visiting the website to see what sales are on) although there is any option to unsubscribe to the e-mails.

The only downside though is that they delivery between 5-30 working days, I believe this is because they advertise the sell straight away without having items fully in stock. But I received my big box of goodies after 28 days without any problems.

I was a bit wary that the products by be fakes or I may only receive old tatty stock, but I was pleasantly surprised to find everything was in perfect conditions with correct brand labels.

Now the student loan had come in I’m tempted to make another order!

Go and check it out at http://www.brandalley.co.uk/

Has anyone else brought anything from the website before?

Hope your having a good week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment