Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Handy Relief!

How can you say no to special offers on beauty products?!?!?

After spending one Sunday in Winchester with my beautiful mum for mother's day full of shopping and a lovely meal, I was suffering my sore, dry hands from the cold weather and working at the Printers (handling the paper really drys out my hands), they were really painful.

So when mum and myself popped in The Body Shop as i needed to replace my Vitamin Cleanser and Toner, The Body Shop were doing a special offer - save £5 when you buy three skin care products. As I wasn't going to let a bargain pass me by I decided to try the Vitamin E hand and nail treatment cream to stop me complaining about my hands.

rrp £8.00
(however because of the offer I got for £3.00! in combination with my other purchases)


I was really pleasantly surprised. I am usually really fussing when it come to hand creams because I don't like it when they leave you hands really greasy, however this was the exact opposite. The cream soaked in really quickly leaving my hand soft and soothed from the dryness.


The Body Shop has definitely won me over with this product that I may not have necessarily tried, if it had not been for the special offer. I'll be buying again! And anything that may help my brittle nails is always a bonus in my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment