Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Some inspiration...

As a newcomer to the blogging universe I wanted to share my inspriation for starting my own blog!

My inspiration for my blog comes from many of the different blogs I read in my spare time. I enjoy reading other people’s opinions and views mainly on beauty and fashion for an insight of new and creative ways of inspiring my own wardrobe and style. At this point I would like to thank my favourite ‘blogger’ lollipop26 who writes hauls/reviews and makes YouTube videos about her favourite (and least favourite) beauty products. I myself now have new make-up additions to my make-up bag, so Thank You! Viewing her videos and reading her blog has inspired me to create my own blog on my own interests. Check her out – http://lollipop26writes.com or on YouTube.

I'll put more links to other favourite blogs soon!

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    i watch her too...
    you should try the pixiwoo sisters and lisaeldridge tooo they are awsome
    doing a good job gurl!
    keep them coming...
    http://shoes-mylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ill have a look at them! Thanks means alot that people like reading my blogs! Your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete