Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

A little lip miracle!

One beauty product I can NOT live without is Blistex- Relief Cream. So I thought I would dedicate my first beauty blog to the miracle that is Blistex!

If you suffer with chapped/dry/sore lips then this is the lip relief cream for you! I never fail to leave the house without it. It’s vital part of my lip care routine.

Although I love to wear lip-gloss or lip-stick there is no point applying it if your lips if they are chapped and dry (not an attractive look) – enter Blistex


(sorry for the copied pic, but camera has no battery. Although this is probably a clearer pic)

I generally apply it at the end of day usually before going to bed to regain moisture and softness back into my lips after a day of environmental stresses for my lips such as weather which can cause lips to dry out. Blistex – relief cream described itself as “medicated cream for quick relief of occasional cold sores, cracked, chapped and sore lips” – warning: if your lips are really sore, applying this lip cream will sting ever so slightly but that only means its working!! Trust me!

Blistix do a whole range of different types of creams and lip-balms however this is my favourite as it heals lips if they do become chapped, especially in this cold weather. I found this product through my mum using it, (she has been using it for years, it was formally known as Blisteze) and you know what they say ‘Mums always know best!’

For me it’s a make-up bag essential!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment