Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

a MAC virgin....

I hate to say this but until yesterday I was in fact a MAC virgin!

I would like to think it’s not my fault as my nearest MAC make-up counter sits 30 miles away from me which is about a 40mins drive, and call me crazy...I’m not driving all that way for make-up even though I may be an addict!

So I turned to MAC online..........and £54 later (of course I had to spend over £50 to get free delivery :)) I have now become a huge fan of MAC...and now maybe considering taking that 40 minute trip to MAC and buying everything in sight!!!

From watching many of beauty video blogs/hauls on Youtube I began to get more and more impatient to get my hands on some of the MAC products, and after watching lollipop26's MAC starter kit video my patients exploded and I just had to try these beauty treasures that sooo many of you hold sooo dear to your heart!

Upon starting my MAC collections I wanted to start with recommendations from other MAC lovers so I didn’t waste my money! As I said before I watched lollipop26’s MAC starter kit video along with FleurDeForce’s MAC video and read some other beauty blogs and it seems that the most popular products the MAC eye-shadows or paint pots. I loved the shadows that lollipop26 (Laura) recommended and thought they would suit my complexion so I brought:

Shroom, Sable, Antiqued, Black Tied and Bare Study paint pot (and I also got the pro palette x4 for the shadows to sit in)



And I can safely say......I LOVE THEM!!!!!! I can’t wait to get the pro palette for 15 shadows and collect more, all the colours are soooo pretty! And so excited to try other MAC products :)

Thank you beauty bloggers for your recommendation!

Let me know your favourite MAC products!

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the MAC world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, its sooo lovely here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an addiction, you will want every single eye shadow that you set your eyes on. lol
    Sable eye shadow was one of my first shadows.

    The Mac Smoulder eyeliner is awsome. I love it.
    I love Contrast eyeshadow, a purply blue.
    The Creme blush in 'Brit Wit' is really nice. ( I was partial to the name though) There's so many to pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can say that again! I'm already looking at what to get for my next order! Thanks for the reccomendation, I might have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete