Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

Apologies!!!!

Just wanted to give my apologies with my lack of posts recently!

I have been completely bogged down with all my university work, so I thought I shouldn’t spend my time writing blogs and finish all my university work!

But do not worry I will be back in June with plenty of beauty blogs. And I’m also thinking about joining the Vlogging world by making beauty you-tube videos.....what do think?

If you would be interested in watching my videos please let me know!

Thanks! Speak to you very soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. do the videos! but don't get suckered in by benefit anymore, my friend works for them and has mentioned you got totally benefit raped!!! love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will try out a few videos and see what they look like and post them on here first to see if they are good enough for youtube! LOL! Im scared to even go near the counter again in Boots, anything for a bloody sell! Well they wont be getting commission from me! loves ya x

    ReplyDelete