Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

Liz Earle – Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I’m Back!

Sorry you the very long delay in writing my blog but I’m finally back after a handing in all my university work :) Now I have the whole summer off, so expect lots of blogs and beauty reviews!!

I thought I would start off with my new beauty life saver – Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser. This is the one beauty product that has got me all through the stress of doing all my uni work. As soon as I become even just slightly stressed I break out and my skin looks terrible, but through stressing out (I don’t think stress really begins to describe it) over my uni work I still had beautiful, spot free skin. And I put it all down to this cleanser!





What first drew me to this product was that it’s made completely with natural ingredients (including; Rosemary, Chamomile, Cocoa Butter and Eucalyptus essential oil), I always feel apprehensive when using skin products that have chemicals in them in as I’m scared how they are going react with my skin. But all the Liz Earle products are all made with natural ingredients so I thought I would give the cleanser a go.

I brought the 100ml pump starter kit (with 2 muslin cloths) which come in a little light blue zipped bag which is perfect for travelling for £13 from John Lewis, which gave me a 100ml bottle of the cleanser and two muslin cloths. How this cleanser works is that you apply the cleanser over your wet face (you only need one pump) and use the hot wet muslin cloth to remove the cream and finally pat your face dry, I use this cleanser twice a day, in the morning and at night to remove my make-up (it even removes really stubborn mascara). It feels amazing like a mini spa facial every day. It leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed and the muslin cloth gives slight exfoliation leaving my skin super clean. I also must add that it is made for all skin types at whatever age which is always a good point. I cannot say enough good things about this product and I think it has become my new beauty staple in my skin routine.

I’m really forward to trying out more of Liz Earle’s products – let me know any product you love from the range!

No comments:

Post a Comment