Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

Jack Wills does Nail Varnish....

Jack Wills Nail Varnish in Burgundy
Sorry for the rubbish photo and varnish application - I was rushing before I had to go out

I often wonder around the Jack Wills store in Winchester longing to able to afford everything. On my recent browse I noticed the brand have started selling more accessories (purses, laptop bag, make-up bag, wash bag, ect) with a huge stamp of Jack Wills across every one. But when walking pass the till I notice Jack Wills’s Nail Varnish! And as a sucker for new beauty products I just had to buy one to try them!



At £6 each I wonder if it’s just a ploy to own something from the luxury brand, same as selling the other accessories!

The packaging reminds me of the Models Own nail varnishes and I have to say I still prefer Models Own’s polishes at £1 cheaper, better colour range and more readily available. The consistency of the Jack Wills’s nail varnish is a little too thick and I found I had to keep shaking the bottle in order in receive an even application. But on a positive note – I really like this colour!

I’m not sure I will be purchasing the rest of the varnishes as I can find dupes of the other colours with a better consistency. But if you love Jack Wills (as I shamefully do) it’s worth checking them out!

Anyone else tried them? What did you think?

Hope your having a good week
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment