Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

No.7 High Shine Lip gloss



With the famous £5 off No.7 cosmetics I decided to purchase a lip gloss – you can’t waste money off make-up!

I’m not the biggest fan of the No.7 brand because I feel it’s a little over-priced for a Boots’s own brand. But I always use my £5 off voucher to give No.7 a go and this time I chose a red lip gloss. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised!



No.7 High Shine Lip gloss – in Lust

The lip gloss is highly pigmented and the consistency is thicker than the average lip gloss, it’s more of a liquid lipstick which means it stays on longer than a lip gloss. And as a bonus it also has SPF 15. I’m even tempted to try the other colours. Lust is the perfect colour for evenings out if you don’t want to brave a bright red lipstick!

Has anyone else tried the No.7 High Shine Lip glosses?

Hope your having a good day :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment