Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Embracing the Braces - OOTD

Top – Zara
Jeans – New Look

Boredom is expensive. I seem to be spending most of my summer break (from university) wondering around many retail stores buying clothes I really don’t need. This top was one of them. I’ve notice for many blogs and vlogs that zara seem to be having a really good summer sale and I thought I would investigate, seeing as I can only afford sale items because I have spent sooo much money lately :(



I spied this top hanging in a dishevelled sales rack and fell in love with the print. As I pulled (or more or less yanked) it out of the rack I noticed the brace detailing, giving the ditzy print on the tee an edger look. Perfect with denim and I was originally excited to wear with some denim cut off short. But alas the wonderful British weather doesn’t last long and soon turns grey, hence I wore with jeans today but I think is still looks good! What do you think?



I’ve also started buying for the autumn/winter. Shocking I know! But I will always now live by the motto ‘Buy it when you see it’! I learnt this lesson the hard way many times before so I have brought knitwear, an umbrella and boots! Blog coming soon!



Hope your having a good week
xxx

1 comment: