Pages

Monday 5 July 2010

Summmer Nails!


Seeing as I’m off on my holidays on Saturday I thought I would share with you lot some of my favourite nail polish colours!

No line-up of nail polishes would not be complete without a bit of Barry M....

Barry M - pale purple – I love this colour its sooo pretty!



Barry M - mint green – this isn’t a usual colour I go for, but its bright and summery



Barry M - pink flaming – a more of a brighter colour for the summer



Eyeko tea rose – I love pinks and this is a lovely summery dark pink shade



Topshop – Nice ‘n’ Neutral – perfect neutral shade for all year round



No.17 High Gloss – Raspberry Mocha – a new favourite of mine (featured in a previous blog post) perfect with a summer tan!


What are your favourite summer nail polishes?
xxx

1 comment:

  1. they are all good but love Barry M - pink flaming
    makes your hands look soo .... Happy?!!

    ReplyDelete