Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Happy Feet thanks to Vivianna and Lush :)


I thought I would treat my feet to some pampering after reading Vivianna’s blog post she tried the Stepping Stone Foot Scrub from Lush and I thought I would give it ago myself.

As it's flip-flop weather I gave my toes the full attention of a mini pedicure!

I started with the Stepping Stone Foot Scrub. It made my feet feel super soft and smelt amazingly of citrus flavours. The scrub takes away horrible dry skin from the feet and the oils and cocoa butter adds the soft moisturized feeling. I can’t wait to use this again and again; it feels like a mini spa for my feet. (please read Vivianna’s Blog for more of a review)


(it broke into several pieces when I tried breaking a small piece off to use, it is supposed to look more like a foot, but look on Vivianna’s blog for a better look at the stone) it was a bargain at only £2.75!



To make my feet feel even softer I smothered my feet in my favourite body butter, N-Spa Coconut ice cream body cream. It was a gift for my (birthday and it smells delicious! I believe you can get it in all different scents from Asda and other supermarkets.




And to finished I added a new nail polish I picked up today. No. 17’s High Gloss polish in Raspberry Mocha! Such a lovely colour for the summer as it really compliments a tan.




My feet feel amazing; I think this might have to become a weekly pampering occurrence!


What do you think?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love the nail color. perfect. :) and i love most things from lush so i'm pretty sure i'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link hun, great post - the nail polish is such a beautiful colour! Pleased to hear your loving the Lush too :) x

    ReplyDelete