Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

Holiday OOTD @ the Zoo


On one of the only sunny days on my holiday in Newquay my boyfriend and I took a trip to the zoo. Seeing as the sun was shining for a change I decided to get out a holiday classic...

The Maxi Dress....and only £8 from Asda. A beautiful baragin!

Maxi Dress – from Asda £8
Khaki Draped Cardi – from Primark £7 (I think?)
Black plated belt – from New Look £5 (for 2 different colours)
Handbag – from Accessorize £32 (I think, but now it’s in the summer sale for £14) :(
Worn with flip-flops

I didn’t realise until looking back at these pictures how coordinated I was with the surrounding of the zoo, I think my boyfriend was tempted to leave me there :)



xxx

3 comments:

  1. more photos of newquay please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!
    You've got nice pictures and the dress is fabulous. Where did you stay at your Newquay holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary we had a lovely time! We stayed in one of the Rocklands studios that we actually found through Blue Chip!

    ReplyDelete