Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

For me it’s a ritual to buy a perfume in duty-free at the airport every time I go on holiday and this time I chose this little beauty…..

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

It smells beautiful! Obviously this doesn’t help in describing the actual scent so I have carried out my research and found what fragrance notes are in this gorgeous perfume from basenotes.net


The top notes; Bergamot and Tea.
The middle notes; Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid.
The base notes are; Centiflora, Rose, Patchouli.

I have never smelt a perfume like this before, I usually lean towards sweeter scents that most people find too sickly sweet, and although this smells sweet I would describe it as almost a more grown-up toned down sweet scent….if that makes any sense at all?

Its a perfect daytime scent but I have notice that it hasn't got much longevity, which is why I also picked up the rollerball verison in this scent to keep in my handbag.



I hate that we can't get rollerball perfumes in the UK, they are perfect sizes for your handbag to top up your perfume during the day instead of carrying around a huge bottle of perfume in your bag! They also make a good perfume tester, to see whether you like the scent before spending loads of money on the full sized bottle! I wonder if there is a website where you can get rollerball perfumes?...I'm off to do my research, I will let you know if I find one!

Has anyone else smelt this perfume? What’s your opinion?

Hope you having a good day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment