Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant



I have heard sooooo much about Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, it’s labelled as a must have by most beauty gurus!

And because of this horrible bitter cold weather I’ve been desperate to try anything to sooth my dry skin, so when I was walking past the Elizabeth Arden counter at John Lewis I remembered the Eight Hour Cream was apparently amazing!

I was a little surprised at the smell and texture of the cream (being called a cream I was expecting the average moisturizing cream), however it’s a thick almost gel like cream.

But the beauty bloggers couldn’t have been more right!

It has really helped my dry patches of skin and is even brilliant for dry, chapped lips! With most moisturizers I’ve tried I’ve had to keep constantly applying before the skin starts to feel softer, but with this I can apply once or twice before noticing a difference in the condition of my skin.  

It’s so great that it has found a little home in my handbag, so I can apply throughout the day if I need it, plus I have heard it’s great for burns, etc.

Have you tried the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream? What do you think?    

Hope your having a lovely Sunday

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment