Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

New York Wish List


As some of you may know I'm celebrating my 21st birthday by going to New York!! :) Im sooo excited!

When watching/reading American blogger I’m always envious of some of the products they rave about that are only available in the USA, so since I found out that I was going to New York I started compiling a wish list of just a few of the make-up goodies that I want to get my hands on when I’m over there!
Revlon Colourburst lipstick in Soft Nude – I was really excited when Revlon release their colourburst lipstick range, but I was gutted that the shade Soft Nude was only available in the US. I may have to pick up a few for backups.
Victoria Secret Body Mist – I love body mists and I’ve heard the Victoria Secret mists smell really good.
Make-Up Forever HD Foundation – Make-Up Forever is only available in the UK from a professional make-up artist website, I’ve often thought about second guessing my shade and ordering online but while I’m over in the states I might as well get skin matched so I don’t waste money on getting the wrong shade.
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara – An American brand famous for their mascara, although I’ve heard its basically the same of maybelline’s false lash effect mascara I still want to give it a go.
Cetaphil – Every American blogger has mentioned the Cetaphil skincare brand so I want to see what all the hype is about.
Nars Sheerglow Foundation – You’re probably thinking this is a strange item on my wish list because you can get Nars in the UK, however I live nowhere near a Nars counter. So if I find a Nars counter in New York I’ll be asking a skin match, even if I just find what shade I am, then I can order in online when I get back home.
Eos Lipbalm – Heard so much about this lip balm plus with its unique packaging, it’s something I’ll really want to pick up.
Sephora by OPI nail varnish – Enough said! I can’t wait to visit Sephora!!! I’ve warned the boyfriend that I will spend ages in this store :)
Korres Lip Butter – Again, another lip balm popular among the American bloggers.
Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy – Although Rimmel is an English brand for some reason the shade Airy Fairy is only available in US and after loads of blogger blogged about the perfect pink shade I will defiantly be pick up 1 or 2.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils – I know these are now more available to the UK online, but they will be cheaper in the US, I’ve heard they are great eyes shadow bases.
Is there anything else you can recommend getting or going to while I'm in New York?
Hope your having a great week
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment