Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Here's to a brand new start...


Happy New Year Everyone!
I thought I would make my first post of the year a list of my new year’s resolutions in the hope that writing them in a post will make me stick to them! *fingers crossed*
I only like to make 3 resolutions, as having too many means more chance a failing to keep them
So this New Year’s resolutions for 2011 are:
Be Happy and Some Fun – I’m now about to start my second term of my final year at university and this New Year’s resolution is just to remind me to not get too stressed out and remember to have a little (and I mean a little, I won’t have much spare time) bit a fun, because after all this is my last year to be a student.
Keep an eye on things – This year I’m not going to stress myself with trying to lose loads of weight, instead I’m just going to keep a careful eye on what I eat and make sure I’m maker healthy choices. I’m also going to keep an eye on my money and learn to budget more. I spent way too much last year on things I don’t really need, and now I’m paying for it; having to pay my mum back money and not having as much money I as I would like to have to take away with me to New York (only 9 days to go! I’m beyond excited!!!!!)
And of course...blog more – I’ve lost count the amount of times I have had to apologise for not regular updating my blog, and I believe it’s the main reason why my blog hasn’t got many followers (although I thank the readers that do read my blog!) I really enjoy blogging about my make-up obsession but I never seem to have enough time in the day to sit down and write proper post, but I have now decided to put by two evening a week where I can spend an hour or so sharing my make-up and beauty reviews and news. Plus I think it will save my poor friends and family having to listen about make-up all day and I can share it with readers who share my same obsession.
And another extra New Year’s resolution is – take a photo everyday. I love looking at people’s photo diaries and thought the 1st January was a perfect time to start my own. So except weekly photo updates too.
Have you got any New Year’s resolutions?
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment