Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Again something I’ve heard a lot about - the Covergirl mascaras!  So when I was in New York I picked up this!


It’s a great mascara if you want a curl and lengthening. It holds a curl really well in my lashes which is amazing as mine as so stubborn and straight! I’m always after curly lashes and I achieve it with this mascara, although I do find sometime it can look a little clumpy and heavy!
I don’t think I will worry about repurchasing the Covergirl mascara because the Maxfactor’s False Lash Effect does the exact same job and it’s easier to get hold of in the UK!
I’ve just brought the new Maybelline One by One mascara so except a review soon!
Hope your having a lovely week
xxx
I like it, but I it exactly the same as Maxfactor’s False Lash Effect! I believe (or I think I heard somewhere) they are made by the same company, which explains why the packaging looks the same and I get the same effect from the Covergirl mascara as I do with the Maxfactor’s False Lash Effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment