Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Kat Von D – Love and Fury (Sephora Eyeshadow Palette)






(Taken with Flash) 

Back the New York Haul…….

Whilst wondering around Sephora I spied the Kat Von D section. I’ve never heard that Kat Von D released her own make-up collection, so I was intrigued to find out how good it was so I picked myself up one of her eyeshadow palettes.

For those of you who don’t know who Kat Von D is, she is a famous tattoo artist who stars in the American show LA Ink, known for her amazing artist talent and gorgeous gothic/rock style, and her make-up collection mimics this!

The majority of my eyeshadows are neutrals and browns so I went for dark and silver palette that I though would be fun to use and experiment with for smoky eye looks.

The palette contains four silvery colours and four dark colours, three out of the eight shadows are cream eyeshadows which are actually really nice and soft to manage! And all the colours are really pigmented, I was pleasantly surprised! I’m a bit gutted that I didn’t pick up so more of the collection!

Has anyone else seen or used any of the Kat Von D collection?

Hope you have had a good weekend

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment