Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight


I have thick wavy hair, but not a nice beach wave it more of a wavy, frizzy mess so I’m always straighten my hair just to make my hair look more even and neat, and all that heat everyday can’t be good for anyone’s hair!
So when I saw this in Boots about a week ago I thought I would try it, if it means I only have to straighten my hair every 3 days or after every wash (every other day) instead of every day!
The idea is to use on damp hair, blow-dry and use straighteners to set the hair for the next 3 days
The results.........
Day 1 – this was after blow drying and straightening my hair. I was really impressed how soft my hair was and how easy it was to straighten my hair!
Day 2 – As you can see I had a kink in the back of my hair from where I slept funny, so I did need to bring out the straightens before leaving the house, however I was still impressed that I didn’t need to straighten the whole of my hair.
Day 3 – I still had a bit of a wave in my hair when I woke up but it gave my hair a more natural straight look (if that make sense) instead of poker straight which I really liked, it’s the way I would like my hair to look after I blow-dried my hair.
I think overall I like it! I knew it wasn’t going to be a miracle spray making my hair completely straight everyday because of course when you sleep on your hair you will get a kink to it, however that fact I didn’t have to straighten my whole head of hair everyday means there was a lot less heat on my hair – which is always good! Plus it made my hair feel really soft!
Anyone else tried the 3 day straight spray, what did you think?
Hope you had a good weekend
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment