Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

Great find at Primark – Make-up travel storage!


I found a great make-up travel case in Primark a couple days ago!






At only £3.50 it’s perfect for holding all my bottles of Cleansers, Toner, Moisturisers and Make-up!


It stands at 9.5” wide and 7”deep perfect for holding everything in one bag/case! Complete with a convenient carry handle and built in mirror it’s great for all your travels! I can’t wait to use it for my holiday to Newquay this year! It will be nice for once to carry everything in one case, rather than the usual routine of have several different make-up bags filled to the brim with make-up and bottles of skin care, generally losing everything!


With a beautiful floral print it will become one of my must have travel accessories!


What storage to you use travel with all your make-up?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment