Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Topshop Sale - Jewellery!!!


As me and a friend wondered around town we noticed Topshop was having a sale! We both didn’t really have the money to buy anything (even sale items) :(

But I really can’t say no to jewellery.... here is what I brought


I notice this bracelet before but didn’t buy it...glad I didn’t as I got it half price for £3!

These two necklaces caught my eye, they were each £3.50 but I thought they would look lovely layered together. As you might notice I really like simple words in jewellery.



And I also brought my friend a little something; she has been looking for a horse-shoe pendant necklace for a while and I found this...

Hope she like it....(if not I’m sure I can find a home for it lol!)

Have you found any bargains in the summer sales?

1 comment: