Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Beautiful Ends with Herbal Essences


While straightening my hair one morning (how horrible is it straightening your hair in the heat. I'm not liking the sweaty look...yuck!) I notice my ends where looking a bit frazzled. Too much heat abuse on my hair I think?

Since I have cut my hair short I can’t really leave the house without running the straighteners over, so I was on the hunt for something to give my hair a bit more protection and nourishing. My lovely, amazing friend Jenn came to the rescue and recommended Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends – Split end protection intensive mask!
And I’m in love!



It works by running the product through your hair and leaving for 5 minutes then wash out (but it’s advised to only use once a week). It makes my hair so soft and the ends of my hair feel really nourished! And it smells delicious – red raspberry!

When I brought the mask there was a special offer in Superdrug – buy two Herbal Essences products for £3.50. So I also tried the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends – Split end protection cream.


This product works as a leave in conditioner. It say you can use on towel dried (damp) or dry hair, but I would advise to only use on damp hair because I tried the cream on dry hair however it made my ends slightly greasy. Not as amazing as the hair mask but still good for protecting the ends of my hair! And again smells absolutely amazing! I would just repurchase again just because of how lovely my hair smells afterward!



Have you tried any of the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends products?

xxx

1 comment: