Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

A Studio Secret....?


How GOREGOUS is this weather??

But when the sun is out, the make-up starts slide! So a primer is essential in this weather!

Recently I’ve been trying L’oreal Paris – Studio Secret Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer.




It’s a soft white/pink mousse that smoothes out the surface of the face creating a perfect surface base to apply your foundation. It makes my face really soft and smooth and I’ve also notice it dulls redness of my old acne scars and even some shine while making my make-up stay on longing through-out the day. It also claims to smooth out fine-line and wrinkles!


Seems like the perfect primer?

Only problem is it only a 15ml pot and it cost £12.99 (rrp)........it’s very pricey for a small pot that won’t go very far. When I purchased my pot it was on sale for £9.99 in Superdrug and I’m lead to believe that this could be a regular occurrence. I’m not sure it’s worth nearly £13 for such a small pot! So maybe I will only be repurchasing if it’s on sale?

Or maybe find another primer to try? Any suggestions?

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment